I am married to a fellow who loves the outdoors. He thinks, and breathes all things adventuresome and wilderness filled. Camping is one of his favourite activities... ever. He is rather particular when it comes to packing things that work well to ensure the ultimate enjoyable experience in the wilderness. Tylor has helped me compile a list of his top camping essentials. Some are still on his wish-list, but most we have tried and love.
Ladies, if you are with an adventurous man, here are some great gift ideas, for real.
1. Flashlight / E2D LED Defender / www.surefire.com
2. Camping Guide / Camp Free in B.C. by Craig Copeland / www.amazon.ca
3. Rooftop Tent / Locally made in Langley, B.C. / rooftoptent.webs.com
4. Coffee Maker / AeroPress kit / www.aeropress.ca
5. Hand-powered Coffee Grinder / Hario mini mill slim coffee grinder / www.amazon.com
6. Hobo Stove / Hand-made coffee can camp stove / www.practicalsurvivor.com
7. Forest Axe / Gransfors Bruks small forest axe / www.canadianoutdoorequipment.com
Happily married to a handsome fellow named Tylor, she is a graphic designer, paper lover, hobby crafter, culinary adventurer and an all-round creative enthusiast.